Talk to your provincial & federal government representatives.

Your Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) is your pathway to reaching Doug Ford.

Reach out to your MPP and ask him act on your behalf and on behalf of our children to right this wrong and restore safety and well-being to our children.

Your federal Member of (MP) can also be instrumental in holding the Ford Government accountable.

Contact your MP and let him or her know how unacceptable Premier Ford’s behaviour toward our children and our families has been.

%d bloggers like this: